cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11U6x flash accelerator and function moving from flash to RAM

pberna
Contributor I

Dear All,

1) Does LPC11U6x has a flash accelerator ?

2) If I run the CPU at 50Mhz what is the average CPI fo fetch an instruction form the flash ?

3)In the user manual I see the register that set a number of wait cycle depending on the CPU frequency (3 cycles if CPU ? 50Mhz) In case no flash accelerator is available is this the number of wait cycle I have to wait ?

4) How is possible to move an ISR function from flash to RAM using LPCxpresso copy it automatically by the c startup code ?

Thanks

Paolo

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paolo Bernasconi

1) Does LPC11U6x has a flash accelerator ? 
No, it doesn't have it.
2) If I run the CPU at 50Mhz what is the average CPI fo fetch an instruction form the flash ? 
The cycle counts is depend the particular instruction and wait-states configuration.

I've attached the Cortex 0+Technical Reference Manual and you can find the Cortex-M0+ instructions and their cycle counts in the Table 3-1.

3)In the user manual I see the register that set a number of wait cycle depending on the CPU frequency (3 cycles if CPU ? 50Mhz) In case no flash accelerator is available is this the number of wait cycle I have to wait ? 

Yes.
4) How is possible to move an ISR function from flash to RAM using LPCxpresso copy it automatically by the c startup code ? 

I've attached the application note: AN11511, it has illustrated the approach of relocating the interrupt table to the SRAM in the section 5.1.4.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos