cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC Channels in LPC54608J512BD208

prasannanaik
Contributor III

Hi ,   

1)  I want to use all 12 ADC channels of LPC54608J512BD208 but PIO0_10/ADC0_0,PIO0_11/ADC0_1 and PIO0_12/ADC0_2 are shared with SWD interface pins SWO, SWCLK and SWDIO respectively.

From datasheet i could see JTAG interface as well in this device. Can i use JTAG debug interface to debug this device as jtag pins are not multiplexed with any of the ADC lines. 

2) I have OM13092(Revision D) development board for evaluation of LPC54608 microcontroller. Can i test the above point on this development board.

jeremyzhousoledad ErichS

Thanks and best regards,

Prasanna

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Prasanna,

Regarding your question, as far as I know the LPC546xx only supports SWD mode for downloading/debugging code, the JTAG port is ONLY used for JTAG  boundary scan function, in other words, you can not use JTAG port to download code and debugging.

I have seen that the SWD signals are multiplexed with ADC0 pins for LPC546xx, I think you can use a jumper to solve the issue, in development stage, you can connect the SWD pins to a connector, while you can use a jumper to connect the SWD pins to ADC analog source. After development phase, you can close the jump, in this way, the SWD pins are ADC pins.

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos