cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving mbed code from FRDM-K22F to custom board

francescosalvat
Contributor II

Hi all,

i developed a firmware on FRDM-K22F using mbed Classic libraries and now i want to port it on my custom board based on MK21DN512VLK5 processor (50 MHz version w/o FPU).

I would like to know how can i edit compiler settings (i'm using Kinetis Design Studio with ARMGCC) and K22F target configuration to match requirements of my processor (clock sources and values, FPU flag etc...).

I tried to edit K22 target to fit K21 requirements but i didn't find matching beetween KSDK and mbed cmsis/hal configurations.

Can someone explain me how mbed target was built starting from KSDK?

Thank you!

1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Franceso,

If you are using MK21DN512VLK5 processor, you can refer to KSDK1.3.0, twrk21d50m sample code, KSDK1.3.0 download link:

Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert

You can find the sample code in folder:C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk21d50m

If you want to porting your MBED code to the KSDK project,  you can refer to the KSDK sample code, then use the KSDK driver write the same code function from the MBED.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------