KL05 UART resieves error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL05 UART resieves error

mao
Contributor I

Sometimes,when I use the software rest to rest the MCU, uart resieve data will be wrong(not the data I send)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please describe a little more your application?

I need more details in order to help you. :smileyhappy:

Have a great day. 

0 Kudos

mao
Contributor I

I have found the RTC second_interrupt Initialization cause the problem,but I don't konw the reason.

My question:

I use the uart interrupt to receive data,and then use software reset to reset the MCU. After the reset,the data uart recieve was wrong.

0 Kudos

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

In this case, I would like to recommend you the Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference document in order to find the cause of your problem. More specifically the Chapter 12: Universal Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (UART) Module.

This document is a collection of code examples, useful tips, and quick reference material that have been created to help with the speed of the development of applications.

If you still have problems, please do not hesitate to reply this thread.

Please find the document mentioned above in the following link:

http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/quick_ref_guide/KQRUG.pdf

Hope this information will be useful for you.

Best Regards,

David Diaz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos