取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Help running QSPI_led_demo program on K82F Freedom board

550 次查看
Bob99
Contributor I

I am a new user of the K82F Freedom board.  My board and setup is working because I can load the blinky program to flash the LED (and Com3 shows up).   However, I am trying to test out the QSPI flash. I am trying to get the led_demo_qspi_aooo or led_demo_qspi_alias_aooo demo working  using MCUExpresso IDE 11.6.1 under Windows 11.

The code compiles OK. When I try to run it for MCUExpresso it says it is running, but the LED does not light and it is not running.

After reading through the documentation again, it appears that I need to load this from the Bootloader.  I found a reference that says I can start the Booloader by holding Reset while plugging in the USB until the USB is registered. The Maintenance drive  D:MAINTAINANCE shows up. However, my Com Port (com3) does not show up. The blhost fails because it does not see a com port.

I tried running blhost. It said it could not connect.
I tried running the KinetisFlashTool.  It said it could not connect.

How do I get the bootloader running with the COM port?
Once the bootloader is running, do I need to  load the qspi_config.block.bin file and then load the application?

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

515 次查看
Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Bob99 

I'll prepare the steps to follow to run the demo. 

I'll be investigating more of your issue. Also, I've seen your other posts and I'm looking into them too.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 项奖励
回复