EVAL Board for MKW24D512VHA5 Tower or Freedom?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVAL Board for MKW24D512VHA5 Tower or Freedom?

vatssalyakarana
Contributor I

Hi,

I am designing a microphone with a two way communication using Tread and Zigbee protocol. I am looking at the eval boards offered by NXP. So, NXP offers 2 boards 1. Tower and 2. Freedom. Which one the two do you recommend me to start working with? I have not worked with either thread/zigbee protocol before. So with the help of the eval board I could work on it and understand it better.

Thanks,

V

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vatssalya,

If you are starting with this protocols, I recommend to you the FRDM, is more frendly user that the tower.

Note: If you want to use both protocols at the same time, you will be sure that you will care for the data, and divide the received information for the different protocols. Also the memory size will be a limit with this application.

Hope it helps

Mario

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos