Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uart example for FRDM-25z on KDS

Jump to solution
surenderreddyga
Contributor I

Hi,

Can you please provide the code for basic uart application,i.e writing char, reading char.

I tried before, but i was not able to find it

Please help me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Attached you can find an example for FRDM-KL25Z using UART1. The examples echoes of the data coming form TX to RX

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

Adrian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
surenderreddyga
Contributor I

I am trying to using SDK examples drivers.

UART_HAL_Init(UART1);               //initialize uart

execution is crashing at this point

0 Kudos
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Attached you can find an example for FRDM-KL25Z using UART1. The examples echoes of the data coming form TX to RX

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

Adrian

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
anuj_msee
Contributor I

I am using mcuexpresso in my macbook to perform uart code for the frdmkl25z to read the input from GPIO bus, but the code you send in the .rar is not working as the only library I am having is "incude<MKL25Z4.h". Also if you can guide me on servo coding for self driving steering control and dc speed control i will be very thankful to you.

0 Kudos
surenderreddyga
Contributor I

Hi

That is working fine with the hardware also. Now have to analyze my code why it is crashing.

Thanks for the support..................................................

0 Kudos
anuj_msee
Contributor I

Looks like library error. My MCUEXPRESSO IDE when i selected board package i only have option for the "include<MKL25Z4.h".

0 Kudos