cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird file system problems in KDS 3

Jump to solution
davidtietz
Contributor III

Does anybody know how to fix this problem in KDS?

I was trying to import the lwip folder into a projects and it looks like this:

63393_63393.PNGlwip.PNG

I assume the cross out means the link is broken somehow. But if I look at the linked/resolved resource it is resolving to the correct location. All of the files inside open correctly without error if I double click on them.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi David,

please try to set resource configurations .

I also attach my video.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 Replies
joeseymour
Contributor III

Hi David,

Your screenshot suggests to me that the lwip directory, and its contents, are excluded from the build. Try right clicking on it in the project explorer, and selecting Resource Configurations -> Exclude from Build. This will present a window that allows you to configure which build configurations the directory should be excluded from. In your case I suspect you want to deselect all.

See also: Exclude Source Files from Build in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

Hope that helps,

davidtietz
Contributor III

Joe and Zhang Jun,

That was it. I appreciate the help. It must have happened when I copied the files in and they were referenced incorrectly and excluded automatically? Then after I fixed the references the exclusion never went away.

David

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

yes, that should be the problem.

BTW, good to see your picture with Gregg. :-)

Have a great day,

Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi David,

please try to set resource configurations .

I also attach my video.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

the grey icons means, that they are non-existing virtual directories.

Please, try to re-fresh it by F5.

Let me know, if it helps.

Iva

0 Kudos
davidtietz
Contributor III

Hi Iva,

Thanks for the fast response. Refreshing doesn't fix the problem. Maybe this is a bug?

David

0 Kudos