cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single ISR for different interrupt sources

Jump to solution
keyboardcowboy
Contributor I

How can I set a single interrupt handler for interrupts generated from 2 different ports?. I have interrupts enabled on pins PTD7, and PTE7 on MK64FN1M0VLQ12, but I want to execute the same ISR when either interrupt happens, and I know that both interrupts cannot happen at the same time (they happen one after the other). The component inspector in ProcessorExpert doesn't let me change the name of the Interrupt handler (see picture below)Capture.PNG

I want to set both PORTD IRQ HANDLER and PORTE IRQ HANDLER to be the same (lets say updateCounter)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @keyboardcowboy 

PortD and PortE  have different vectors , and they cannot assign the same ISR for the two interrupts. I have tried this with Codewarriror and KDS.

danielchen_0-1612421177810.png

I would suggest you do the same thing in the PORTD IRQ HANDLER and PORTE IRQ HANDLER.

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @keyboardcowboy 

PortD and PortE  have different vectors , and they cannot assign the same ISR for the two interrupts. I have tried this with Codewarriror and KDS.

danielchen_0-1612421177810.png

I would suggest you do the same thing in the PORTD IRQ HANDLER and PORTE IRQ HANDLER.

Regards

Daniel

Tags (1)
0 Kudos