キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MCF52223 EVB Documentation?

3,051件の閲覧回数
GPS
Contributor I
Does anyone know where I can find documentation (schematics would be nice) of the MCF52223 evaluation board? I have the board and I am trying to twiddle the GPIO port pin shared with IRQ3. The port is configured correctly but when I look at the signal (with a voltmeter) it is always high (3.3v) no matter what I have commanded into the PORTNQ register. The other PORTNQ GPIO bits seem to change (I am using all but IRQ1 and IRQ2 as GPIO) but not the one shared with IRQ3. I'm guessing that the evaluation board has that pin connected to something that is driving it high and I can't actually use it as a GPIO on the eval board. I'm looking for documentation describing which pins on the MCU_PORT connector have restricted / decicated functions, I cannot seem to find this information.

Thanks,
Greg
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)

588件の閲覧回数
GPS
Contributor I

I received a reply from support@axman.com, here it is:

>Greg
>
> Thank you for bringing this documentation error to my attention. I apologize for any
> inconvenience this error may have caused. The board design changed between Rev A and
> Rev B. Unfortunately I didn't get the supporting documentation updated before
> publication.
>
> For signal connections on the board, the schematic is correct. The silkscreen on the
> MCU_PORT connector, the silkscreen pdf, and the User Guide (UG) all incorrectly show
> signal assignments for the IRQ signals you mentioned. During my review of the UG, I
> noticed the PB switch assignment was also incorrect. I went through the UG completely
> and there should not be any other errors. If you find any other inconsistencies,
> please let me know.
>
> I have attached the updated UG and an Errata sheet for your documentation. If you have
> any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

I have attached the updated documents for Rev. B of the evaluation board to this thread for all to use.

Greg

M52223EVB_Err_B.pdf

M52223EVB_SCH_B.pdf

M52223EVB_UG.pdf

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-08-31 05:04 PM
0 件の賞賛
返信

588件の閲覧回数
wne
Contributor I
Hi,
Could you upload the BOM please? thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信

588件の閲覧回数
GPS
Contributor I
Thanks! And the schematics point out errors in the manual and silkscreen! Both of these show (on MCU_PORT) Pin 2 as IRQ1, Pin 31 as IRQ3 and Pin 33 as IRQ4. The schematics show Pin 2 as IRQ4, Pin 31 as IRQ1 and Pin 33 as IRQ3. The schematics are correct. I have notified support@axman.com of the errors and asked if there are any others. I will update this forum when (and if) I get a reply from them.

Thanks,
Greg
0 件の賞賛
返信

588件の閲覧回数
Petter
Contributor II
The schematics were on the CD's I got with my board.
0 件の賞賛
返信