Duplicated target tasks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicated target tasks

frankbaird
Contributor III

I am using CodeWarrior 10.6.4. After a while of performing several debugging runs, I find that my target task has become duplicated many times. In the attached image, only the top task "NGUC_mcf52258" is actually needed. All the rest are duplicates which are somehow being created. Why is the task being duplicated, and how do I stop it?

153778_153778.pngpastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

frankbaird
Contributor III

I don't know how this question was marked as Assumed Answered. I don't remember marking it in any way. If a forum mod did this, please remove it. This question is not answered.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Frank,

I have checked again , under the “AutoFlsh”, when reopen the project or CW,

it will not add too much tasks .

pastedImage_0.png

Please delete all of your tasks , then have a try , check whether it will add other tasks.

And under Root, when open the CW again, it will add one.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Frank,

The reason which show so many is you repeat close your project, the re-open it .

The workaround is transfer the *.ttf files to other place not under the project .

For example , under your project folder ,you can find "GUNC_mcf52258.ttf" file,

cut and past it to the desktop , then no matter how many time you repeat open the project ,

it won't add so many Tasks.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

frankbaird
Contributor III

If I do that then the .ttf file is no longer under version control, so moving the file is not an option.

The file is in this location: {workspace}\app_NGUC_SingleBoard_52258\Project_Settings\Debugger\NGUC_mcf52258.ttf

Can you please explain why CW copies the file? I want to stop this behavior, not work around it. There's no reason for this to happen. Is there some setting which prevents this?

Also, I am not repeatedly closing then opening the project. Even if I were, why would this cause the task to be copied?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Frank,

Please click once the task , then click the "x" to delete :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos