cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW for HC(S)08

yb
Contributor IV
Hi,
Is there a command line to program a S19 file in a 9S08 with BDM pod without execute CW ?

Regards,

Yvan
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello,
I just point you into the right direction: you can launch the debugger standalone. The debugger itself is located in the prog folder, file hiwave.exe.
The debugger has a set of scripting/command files.
Basically what you need to do is to load the right configuration file (usually a project.ini). Such a file is created as well if you create a project in CodeWarrior using the new project/stationery wizard.

Simply launch the hiwave.exe with the corresponding .ini/configuration file, e.g.
hiwave.exe -prod=myconfig.ini
(see as well the other launch options described in the manual).
There is as well a -cmd option: with this you can launch additional commands, e.g. loading a S-Record to the target. There are many commands available/described in the manual. Especially have a look at the LOAD command:

LOAD []
|
"[]"[CODEONLY|SYMBOLSONLY]
[NOPROGRESSBAR][NOBPT][NOXPR][NOPRELOADCMD][NOPOSTLOADCMD]
[VERIFYFIRST|VERIFYALL|VERIFYONLY]
[VERIFYOPTIONS|SYMBOLSOPTIONS]
[AUTOERASEANDFLASH]
[NORUNAFTERLOAD|RUNANDSTOPAFTERLOAD|RUNAFTERLOAD]
[DELAY]

where you simply can pass a .s19 file to it.

Hope this helps,
Erich

yb
Contributor IV
Hi Erich,

Thanks for you answer.
With a BAT file, I can easily program my S19 file (abs in fact).

But with the new version of HIWAVE, I have a windows where I must click "Connect" to continue (with the HIWAVE of the CW3.1, this windows could be hidden...).

Ideally, which I'd like to do, is execute a BAT file without any other windows (HIWAVE..) opening.

Regards,
Yvan
0 Kudos