Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find the function FLASH1_GetOperationStatus() by PE

Jump to solution
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Hi,

I can't find the function FLASH1_GetOperationStatus() by PE when I use the FLASH_LDD.

Could you kindly confirm this issue?

Thanks!

141362_141362.pngpastedImage_0.png

Installed Products:

- CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.6.4

Build Id:150416

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason,

Please choose the "Advanced" , then you can find the method of "FLASH1_GetOperationStatus()" :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason,

Please choose the "Advanced" , then you can find the method of "FLASH1_GetOperationStatus()" :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Hi Alice

Thank you very much!

It's my first time using codewarrior, could you give me any codewarrior manual for help?

Jason

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason,

- Under the installation directory of the CW, you can find most CW DOC : \Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\Help\PDF

For example , the PE DOC : " ProcessorExpertHelp.pdf  " "CodeWarrior Common Features Guide.pdf" .......

- And there is a CW quick start  : Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf (Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\Help),

it introduce how to create one project and how to debug.

- If you use the Processor Expert (PE ) to create project , there is demo code about each component , for example the FLASH_LDD,

please right click the component , then select "Help on Component"

pastedImage_0.png

then select this :

pastedImage_1.png

then you can find the demo code :

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it can helps

Alice

0 Kudos
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Hi Alice,