キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Linker File Problem K70 and MQX

546件の閲覧回数
Ali2006
Contributor II

I'm utilizing Codewarrior 10.6 development studio and MQX 4.0 operating system.

I have a large application that is utilizing DDRRam for the main data memory and also uses the Sram data for the USB Host data, and the

kernal data.  The processor is an MK70FX512.. so I have 512K of Pflash, and 512K of D-Flash.. some of which is allocated to EEPROM.

We recently added USB host support to the file and are having problems with the resulting S19 file .  The problem is that the USB data is creating an initialization section in SRAM.  I am

utilizing a custom bootloader that does not expect S19 records to have SRAM addresses in them. 

We tried to create a ROM section for the USB data and then put it into the Rom Copy Table with no success. 

Attached are the two linker files.. SRAM Init.lcf creates an S19 record with data starting at the SRAM location  This file does create a working file as long as I remove

the offending lines that reference the SRAM addresses.

TrialA.lcf is my first attempt to solve the problem..  The resulting program loads with my bootloader but does not run.

Also.. our FlexRAM location also creates an initilization section at the 0x14000000 location in the S19 file.. Currently our bootloader does

ignore those addresses.. but it would be nice to know if there is a way to avoid having those locations in our file as well. .. We initilize the FlexRam

at startup when required and do not need the compiler or bootloader to do that for us.  How do we tell it to make that data uninitialized?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Original Attachment has been moved to: Sram-Init.lcf.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: TrialA.lcf.zip

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

363件の閲覧回数
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Thank you for the patience.

There is an application note AN4498​ about common usage of CodeWarrior linker commander file for Kinetis product.

The chapter 5.2.4 (page 10) is about coping code and data from Flash to RAM.

For customer is using FlexNVM for EEPROM feature, there already execute the Flash Program Partition command before.

The FlexRAM as EEPROM interface window doesn't need to be initialized.

When FTFE_FCNFG[EEERDY] bit is set, customer can access the FlexRAM directly.

Wish it helps
Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信