How to use CodeWarrior to read analog voltage of Battery using MCU internal A/D converter with Real Time Simulator/ Debugger. I do not have targer hardrware board to connect to my system.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use CodeWarrior to read analog voltage of Battery using MCU internal A/D converter with Real Time Simulator/ Debugger. I do not have targer hardrware board to connect to my system.

srinivasubatchu
Contributor I

I do not have NXP/ Freescale target board for MCHS08 series MCU's. 

I am trying with CodeWarrior ver6.3 to write the programs, compile and then run the same in simulator environment with help of Debug/ Relatime Simulator. 

Please let me know how to read analog voltage input of a battery (DC voltage varies from 2.50 Volts to 4.5 volts). Using Analog to Digital Converter, I could able to do the same, if you have the actual target hardware board. Please let me know to do the same with out Target hardware board by using CodeWarrior Simulator.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

CW6.3 only integrates ADC input simulator.

Please see attached demo project and description.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos