AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using sockets on bluetooth_ipv6_router / bluetooth_ipv6_node fails almost arbitrarily

Question asked by Steffen Jahnke on Sep 18, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2017 by Marius Haluca

Hello,

I'm using the SDK_2.2_FRDM-KW41Z with the SDK-Examples wireless examples > bluetoth > ipv6_node and wireless examples > bluetoth > ipv6_router.

If I'm now try to use the socket application, which is implemented on the router and the node, it will fail sometimes. I've tested some possible reasons and couldn't find a reason for this, respectively I'm not able to go inside this functions. I found out, that if I'm trying to send  appoximately more than 35 bytes via the previously opened socket, the communication will fail and the sending node will die. This happens inside the function: App_SocketSendAsync() -> NWKU_SendMsg(App_SocketHandleSendAsync, pAppSockCmdParams, pmAppSockThreadMsgQueue); in app_socket.c

The node will not return from this function. But i really need to send this number of bytes via this socket. Is there anybody, that observed the same issue? Or someone @NXP, who can help me with this? It's really important and urgent for me?!

Thanks a lot!

Outcomes