Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evalboard with i.mx6 and ETM/PTM connector

Jump to solution
roelofberg
Contributor II

Dear Freescale Community,

we're looking for an evaluation board for multicore i.mx6 processors that offers a ETM/PTM connector (preferably Mictor-38). Does anyone know about such a device ? Or a way some standard device can be connected to ETM/PTM (by a changed pad-routing or an extension board ...).

Background: We have to debug the realtime behavior of a multicore i.mx6 and want to use a Lauterbach Power Trace II debugger to be able to debug in a non-invasive way. We want to do this _before_ we made our PCB design because we have to check the realtime feasibility also _before_ we commit ourselves to i.mx6. Any kind of i.mx6 will be sufficient in the first step.

Thank you, best regards,

Roelof Berg

(Mictor-38: TRACE32® Adaption for ARM ETM Preprocessor Mictor)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
roelofberg
Contributor II

Resolution: The Sabre AI module offers easy access to the debugging signals. We assembled a custom baseboard having a Mictor-38 (and some GPIO we need) and a Speedtech B35P101-01123-H connector where we can plug in the Sabre AI edge connector. If you need some of these you can contact Mr Bernhard Wolf from Prettl Electronics in Luebeck, Germany.

IMG_2414_small.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
roelofberg
Contributor II

Resolution: The Sabre AI module offers easy access to the debugging signals. We assembled a custom baseboard having a Mictor-38 (and some GPIO we need) and a Speedtech B35P101-01123-H connector where we can plug in the Sabre AI edge connector. If you need some of these you can contact Mr Bernhard Wolf from Prettl Electronics in Luebeck, Germany.

IMG_2414_small.jpg

0 Kudos