hi, NXP experts,
My development env is as below:
1. window 10.
2. MCUXpressIDE MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.0 [Build 3209] [2019-12-12]
3. i.MXRT1052 EVBK.
4. debug probe: Keil Ulink2 CMSIS-DAP
5. Attached picture shows development board and debug probe.
6. Tera terminal is opened for USB-to-UART console.
It is noticed that I can not have demo app of "hello world" to run normally on this board in this circumstance.
There is no "hello world" output on Tera terminal and no same output in IDT console. In the meanwhile, it seems that it is not quite right with debugger function in this case. Detail info can refer to the attached files.
Is there some thing wrong when setting up my development env for this board? Could some expert give some advice on it? If there is some extra info needed for addressing this issue, please let me know.
Hi Weihui Wang,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Firstly, please refer to i.MX RT1052 Developer's Kit User's Guide to assure the hardware setup is correct.
2) i.MX RT1052/1062 Developer's Kit Program Development Guide presents how to program the demo code to EcoXiP flash memory, please refer to it too.
3) In addition, I'd like to suggest you debug the 'hello world' in MCUXpresso IDE to figure the issue out.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
I have followed up the i.MX RT1052 developer's kit User's guide and program development guide to setup IDE env and HW setup. For the purpose of double checking, I will share related info below step by step.
1. in IDE, import SDK demo apps as below.
xip flash size and driver have been updated according to development kit manual.
drivers in SDK xip directory has been replaced with conformity with guide.
2. After project is imported, the status screen is as below.
3. Then build this project, there is no error info. refer to the picture below.
4. Then connect Ulink2 and usb-to-serial to oem board. These devices works well. Tera terminal is used to capture serial output.