次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.mx8qm DRAM ecc configuration

ソリューションへジャンプ
688件の閲覧回数
roffelsen
Contributor I

Can someone point me to documentation on how configure, enable, and test DRAM ECC on the i.mx 8QuadMax? IMX8QMRM indicates ECC on DRAM is supported but I can't find any details on how to enable it.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
595件の閲覧回数
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Correct this answer, i.MX8QM doesn't support ECC, iMX8DXL support this, the ECC keyword  in reference manual and DDR script doesn't mean it supports ECC.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
680件の閲覧回数
roffelsen
Contributor I

> IMX8QMRM indicates ECC on DRAM

I think I have to take that back, the manual mentions ECC in the DDR Controller section but no where do I find it saying it is supported. Given that and the lack of documentation on how to configure it I am guessing ECC on DRAM is not supported.

0 件の賞賛
返信
629件の閲覧回数
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The default setting has enabled the ecc feature, can you share if you are facing issue in your product.

0 件の賞賛
返信
617件の閲覧回数
roffelsen
Contributor I

Are you saying  the i.mx8qm supports ecc on DRAM and turns it on by default at processor startup?

If so:

1) Can you point me to where this is documented?

2) What is the processor response when a non-correctable double bit DRAM ecc error occurs?

3) If there a way to inject ecc errors in DRAM so  fault response can be tested?

0 件の賞賛
返信
596件の閲覧回数
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Correct this answer, i.MX8QM doesn't support ECC, iMX8DXL support this, the ECC keyword  in reference manual and DDR script doesn't mean it supports ECC.

0 件の賞賛
返信