显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Wireless printing

746 次查看
EmbeddedTech
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using iMXRT1060 EVK and ublox wifi+BLE module. I would like to connect to the wireless printer and print from my iMXRT host +ublox module. Is there any example code for this in the SDK?

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

734 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @EmbeddedTech ,

As I know, we don't have the detail application about the BLE printer, but you can check your BLE printer, which detail BLE method it is using.

All the RT1060 bluetooth code is in the SDK:

\SDK_2_10_1_EVK-MIMXRT1060\boards\evkmimxrt1060\edgefast_bluetooth_examples

You can check it.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
回复

725 次查看
EmbeddedTech
Contributor III

Hi Kerry,

I want to connect to a wireless printer and not BLE printer. Is there any reference for that?

Thanks. 

0 项奖励
回复

712 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @EmbeddedTech ,

Thanks for your information.

So, if your pinter already supports the wifi, you can use the wifi method.

Today, I help you to check with wifi expert, and also get some information which may useful to you.

Your ublox is using the NXP 88W8987 chip, right? Then, you can use the SDK wifi client to connect your printer. Please check this SDK code:

SDK_2_10_1_MIMXRT1060-EVKB\boards\evkbmimxrt1060\wifi_examples\wifi_cli

After the connection, you need to find some network driver for your pinter, then migrate it to the RT SDK to driver your printer.

But, please note, we don't have the examples or application, the above is the thought, our expert told me the linux driver contains the network printer driver, you can migrate it by yourself. You also need to find your used printer matched driver.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
回复