Gstreamer imxvpuap error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gstreamer imxvpuap error

mirkoardinghi1
Contributor IV

I'm using gstreamer for an rtsp streming.

The receveiver pipeline is:

gst-launch-1.0 -v  rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.3.183:8554/stream ! capsfilter caps="application/x-rtp,media=video" ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! imxvpudec !  videorate !  imxg2dvideosink use-vsync=true

The stream is sent to 30fps but the receiver duplicates some frames (I don't know why).

So I would like to use the videorate element to drop the duplicated frames but if I use the pipeline 

gst-launch-1.0 -v  rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.3.183:8554/stream ! capsfilter caps="application/x-rtp,media=video" ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! imxvpudec !  videorate !  imxg2dvideosink use-vsync=true

gstreamer crashes with the following error:

gst-launch-1.0:2145): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_buffer_pool_has_option: assertion 'GST_IS_BUFFER_POOL (pool)' failed

(gst-launch-1.0:2145): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_object_unref: assertion 'object != NULL' failed
gst-launch-1.0: ../imxvpuapi/imxvpuapi_vpulib.c:2349: imx_vpu_dec_mark_framebuffer_as_displayed: Assertion `framebuffer != NULL' failed.

I'm using gstreamer 1.8.1

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

sanjeevsharma
Contributor IV

We do see the same issue.

gst-launch-1.0: ../imxvpuapi/imxvpuapi_vpulib.c:2349: imx_vpu_dec_mark_framebuffer_as_displayed: Assertion `framebuffer != NULL' failed. *Aborted (core dumped)*

Any pointer would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mirko

imxvpudec, imxg2dvideosink are part of gstreamer-imx plugins which

is developed and supported by community, issue may be posted on

meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with that version could try assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Difference between community gstreamer-imx plugins and nxp gstreamer plugins described in

trac.gateworks.com/wiki/Yocto/gstreamer

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos