キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FreeRTOS + TCP example for IMX RT 1170 EVK

778件の閲覧回数
shrinivasnh
Contributor I

I need to use network stack on my project, but due to some reasons similar to one listed as below link

Using NonCached Memory on i.MXRT - NXP Community

Even after following the solution listed, we are facing similar issues

Can you help me in following

1. FreeRTOS has its own TCP/IP stack

2. Need some demo example which can help me to run Frtos with tcp on USB-RNDIS interface

I was able to get lwip+frtos, but i need frtos+tcp example

Kindly suggest

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

177件の閲覧回数
cervenka
Contributor III

@shrinivasnh Hello, any info related this topic? Did you implemntation and are you villing to publish it? (e.g. as official port in Freertos repository)

0 件の賞賛
返信

738件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @shrinivasnh 

I understand that you are willing to implement FreeRTOS  open source TCP/IP stack instead of LWIP stack, as our lwip_dhcp_usb SDK examples do. Is this correct? If yes: 

Available information that I know it may help is in the FreeRTOS documentation ( link from above) and from our   AN13940 Connect i.MX RT1060 to USB 4G Module (RNDIS Mode)

Regarding the link you shared Using NonCached Memory on i.MXRT - NXP Community and the issues you mention to face. Are they related to MPU settings? Are the issues the reason why you are looking for a different stack for TCP/IP? 

Please kindly correct me if needed and if you got more details on your application let me know.

All the best, 

Diego

0 件の賞賛
返信