About i.MX6 SABRE-SD board how computer use adb command to find SD board devices?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About i.MX6 SABRE-SD board how computer use adb command to find SD board devices?

dahongzhang
Contributor II

Hello i.MX6 expert:

I have a i.MX6 SABRE-SD board, I can download eMMC and boot up the board follow Android_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf.

Currently I have a question: that I connect the board with computer with USB OTG port, but I use "adb devices" command can't find any devices.

How can I use adb command to find the board? I want to use adb to push some app into SABRE-SD board.

Thank you.

Sigma

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

kevin_chan
Contributor III

have you enable android debug mode ?

0 Kudos

dahongzhang
Contributor II

Hi, Kevinchan

Where and How to enable android debug mode?

default.prop in root dir?

0 Kudos

RodBorras
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please:

- go to Settings, and make sure you have "Developer options" at the bottom (immediately above "About tablet")

- click on "Developer options", and check "USB Debugging"

If you do not see "Developer options", click on "About tablet", and then click on "Build number" until you get "Developer options"

The first time you connect your PC to the Android device, make sure you authorize your PC.

After this, adb should work.

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please follow this link:

http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html

Using Hardware Devices | Android Developers

You need to install the android SDK manager, preferrably with all the available updates, install the generic USB driver. All the information can be found in the links i gave you.

Best regards,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos