表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

4Kx2K HDMI display on i.MX6

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,010件の閲覧回数
DipenPatel1z
Contributor III

Dear All,

I was looking at IMX6SDLRM.pdf for HDMI interface and found 4Kx2K format is not listed under Table 34-3. Video Modes.

Documents says HDMI is compliant to v1.4a which supports 4Kx2K@upto 30fps video.

My question is does HDMI on i.MX6 supoprts 4Kx2K video?

Regards,

Dipen Patel

ラベル(2)
タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,069件の閲覧回数
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The HDMI PHY does support the format, however the VPU is not able to encode/decode this format, so, no, you cannot play 4k video on the i.MX6

Best regards,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
1,070件の閲覧回数
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The HDMI PHY does support the format, however the VPU is not able to encode/decode this format, so, no, you cannot play 4k video on the i.MX6

Best regards,
Sergio

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,069件の閲覧回数
DipenPatel1z
Contributor III

Thank Sergio.

0 件の賞賛
返信