jn5169 zigbee3.0 Transfer Size

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jn5169 zigbee3.0 Transfer Size

Contributor I

I am currently working on the development of zigbee 3.0 at beyond Studio jn5169. I have a question about zigbee's maximum transmission data.My questions are as follows:

1. Can the maximum transmission size be modified?

2. If the Transfer Size can be changed, should I modify Maximun Transfer Size in the configuration parameters of Node Descriptor in app.zpscfg file?As is shown in

pastedImage_1.png

3. If it is like what I said, but I cannot change the Maximun incoming Transfer Size parameter, please inform me how to modify it

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Contributor I

I wonder if you have misunderstood my meaning. I wonder if it is possible to modify the two parameters of "Maximum Incoming Transfer Size" and "Maximum Outgoing Transfer Size" in the picture?Or how to modify these two parameters?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Adding comments form patrickpan

Maximum incoming transfer size. The maximum incoming transfer size supported by the device. This is calculated from the APDU sizes for input clusters. Not editable.

Look at the PDU Manager

pastedImage_1.png

ZigBee PRO Stack User Guide For better details look at the Chapter 10.7.6 Node Descriptor

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

patrick_pan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

From your app.zpscfg , it is based on AN1218 which is mainly for ZR node ,but you added one ZED configuration .

Strongly suggest not do like that way , if you want to deploy ZED you can pick app.zpscfg either from AN1219 or AN1220, depending what kind of node you want to develop.

0 Kudos