Windows ARM64 Drivers for the Wireless Communication USB Products?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows ARM64 Drivers for the Wireless Communication USB Products?

Windows_ARM64_Fan
Contributor I

Dear NXP Team,

For years we have been provided with quality chips for experimentation and development from the NXP. We at Windows on Rasberry Pi community have successfully booted Windows on ARM on Rasberry Pi 4 B+. Please let us know when can we expect to have drivers for the USB-based boards like the KW series to interface with various Windows on ARM ARM64 devices, with your contribution community will get a chance to develop with NXP hardware on Windows on ARM platform which will reduce the barrier to the entry to learn and develop for new hardware engineers, hobbyist and anyone in general who wants to learn to interact with NXP user-friendly tools on Windows on ARM devices.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Windows_ARM64_Fan
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt responses, I would like to draw your attention to other NXP devises like 

Aaeon PICO-IMX6, Advantech RSB-4411,FS Eletronik Systme armStone A9, Geniatech SoM-iMX6Q-Q7,Geniatech SoM-iMX7D,Ka-Ro Electronics TX6UL, TX6S, TX6DL, and TX6Q, Keith & Koep pConXS with Trizeps VII,Kontron SMARC-sAMX6i,Novtech Meerkat phy, BOARD-i.MX 7 Development Kit,solid Run Hummingboard Edge,VIA VAB-820,WeAreDev WAD-MX6W,MCIMX6ULL-EVK,MCIMX8M-EVK,MCIMX8MMINI-EVK,i.MX8M MaaXBoard

On which the community is trying to boot windows on ARM and greatly take advantage of the ARM64 drivers for the NXP devices to build an ecosystem around the same.

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am responsible for wireless mcu. As to other device, I can't confirm if they will support Pi.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for supporting our wireless product. But we do not have the plan on Pi.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos