cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the JN-RM-2013?

Jump to solution
mguc
Contributor II

I need a reference manual of the JN5168 AES Coprocessor. It is referenced in the JN-UG-3087 but can't find it online.

Thank you

Marko

Labels (2)
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry Marko,

Please check attached the document.

Have a great day,

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jmesc_
Contributor II
0 Kudos
mguc
Contributor II

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough. On page 23 of the "JN516x Integrated Peripherals API User Guide" the JN-RM-2013 is mentioned but there is no API description of the AES coprocessor. I quote:

"Note that the Integrated Peripherals API does NOT include functions to control the:

• 128-bit AES Hardware Encryption core built into the JN516x device - this is controlled using the functions described in the AES Coprocessor API Reference Manual (JN-RM-2013)

..."

I found a short description in the Header-Files, which is fine for me at the moment. But it would be nice to have a look at the JN-RM-2013.

Thank you

Marko

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Marko,

Please check the below link and let me know if this helps!!

http://cache.nxp.com/documents/user_manual/JN-RM-2003.pdf

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mguc
Contributor II

Hello again,

it's been a while. This is still not the right documentation... Can you provide me a link to AES Coprocessor API Reference Manual (JN-RM-2013)not JN-RM-2003 or any other! Thanks.

With kind regards

Marko

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry Marko,

Please check attached the document.

Have a great day,

Sol