Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding a video from community.freescale.com

ioseph_martinez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We are working on a document where I want to embedd some videos which are located at community.freescale.com. Is that possible?

Supported video sites does not include "Freescale Forums" itself.

Thanks,

Ioseph

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, Freescale Community does support videos but there are several communities that don't have it turned on.  Are you wanting to do this in the 16-bit community or a different community.  I will be happy to enable.

Paul

0 Kudos

ioseph_martinez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We are working on "Other Freescale Solutions" for instance, this video: https://community.freescale.com/videos/1046

I cannot insert that video on this reply. If I click on the "insert video" button on the advanced editor and try to use the url above, it doesn't allow me to embedd the video.

So, we are able to create videos, and have them individually (although, the video we created is still under moderation) but haven't figured out yet how to embedd them on the document as if it were from youtube or other channel.

Note: I know that I can add the link to the video... but I was looking more into embedding the video.

Thanks,

Ioseph

0 Kudos

Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Videos need to be approved by the community moderator.  These videos were waiting moderation.  They are now approved and you should be able to link to them now in a post.

0 Kudos