when I run my project, the message comes "Could not create the view: org.eclipse.tm.terminal.view.TerminalView"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I run my project, the message comes "Could not create the view: org.eclipse.tm.terminal.view.TerminalView"

林偉川
Contributor I

I have solve this problem because I didn't install KSDK eclipse update. But new problem happened when I run my project, the message comes "Could not create the view: org.eclipse.tm.terminal.view.TerminalView" when I use run/debug configuration. I cannot open the debug terminal. Is there anything wrong of my process?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

林偉川
Contributor I

it also has a problem about "Could not create the view: com.freescale.targettaskframework.views.TargetTaskView" in my task window. Therefore, there are two error messages in my task and terminal windows.

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wayne,

Glad you associated KDS to KSDK_1.3 OK.

Have you updated the KDS too?

If not please read Section 6 Kinetis Design Studio Updates in C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\doc\KDS_Release_Notes.pdf

Do not update the debugger support for now.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

林偉川
Contributor I

I have followed the document that you suggested Section 6 Kinetis Design Studio Updates in C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\doc\KDS_Release_Notes.pdf. But when I update the eclipse something error happened as shown as followed:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed

session context was:(profile=DefaultProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).

Unable to read repository at http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/KDS/binary/com.freescale.processorexpert.ksdk-1.2.0.sp_....

Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

Please tell me what's wrong with it?

0 Kudos