取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S32K344 unified bootloader demo using RTD2.0.1

176 次查看
wangjunxiao
Contributor I

Hi , I am trying to figure out S32K344 unified bootloader demo, but there is some question  using RTD 2.0.1. 

1 After migrating the demo to the RTD 2.0.1 version,  a compilation error is: undefined reference to `C40_Ip_StartSequenceInit'. How can I resolve this?

2 In addition to the errors mentioned above, there are also numerous warnings, I need assistance.Is there any documentation available to migrate the demo to version RTD 2.0.1?

0 项奖励
3 回复数

148 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @wangjunxiao 

1 After migrating the demo to the RTD 2.0.1 version, a compilation error is an undefined reference to `C40_Ip_StartSequenceInit'. How can I resolve this?

The function C40_Ip_StartSequenceInit() is not part of the driver and was added by the developer. Please consider this while you are migrating the code. 

2 In addition to the errors mentioned above, there are also numerous warnings, I need assistance. Is there any documentation available to migrate the demo to version RTD 2.0.1?

I am sorry for the inconvenience, there is no available document for the migration from one RTD version to another. 

B.R.

VaneB

0 项奖励

91 次查看
wangjunxiao
Contributor I

HiI burned the APP (flash) and bootloader in the unified_bootloader_demo using JTAG in the S32DS3.4 development environment.When I debug the bootloader program, it does not jump to the app.  the function Flash_IsFlashAppCrcEqualStorage() returns false,What is the reason for this? Additionally, I would like to inquire whether the default app info value should be valid or invalid after the download is complete using the JTAG? thaks

0 项奖励

57 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @wangjunxiao 

The jump from the bootloader to the application has been discussed in several threads. I am attaching a link to one of them, check it, it might be useful for you. 

S32K312 Bootloader jump to application address

As for the problem related to the function Flash_IsFlashAppCrcEqualStorage(), I am sorry to say that the Unified bootloader shared on the community is a demo only provided AS IS with no guarantees and no support.

0 项奖励