S32K144 DMAMUX trigger source without TRGMUX, how to use TRGMUX_IN0 to trigger DMA transfer?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 DMAMUX trigger source without TRGMUX, how to use TRGMUX_IN0 to trigger DMA transfer?

PYGC
Contributor II

I want to trigger DMA transfer by a pin, but DMAMUX trigger source without TRGMUX.

How to use TRGMUX_IN0 to trigger DMA transfer?

PYGC_0-1682644057438.png

PYGC_1-1682644446164.png

PYGC_2-1682644486288.png

PYGC_3-1682644503320.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yang123
Contributor I

Have you ever solve  this question? if so, could you give me an answer about this problem. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Sorry for the late reply.

DMA sources called slots can be found in DMA_CH_MUX of S32K1xx_DMA_Interrupt_mapping.xlsx. 
Do you want to use BAUD[TDMAE] configures the transmit data register empty flag, STAT[TDRE], to generate a DMA request? (Peripheral request)Slot_Num 3 is the Transmit DMA Request of LPUART0.

DMA sources called slots S32K1xx_DMA_Interrupt_mapping DMA_CH_MUX TDMAE.png

TRGMUX_IN0 belong to Trigger not Peripheral request.  Seems that you want to achieve 17.4.1 DMA channels with periodic triggering capability

17.4.1 DMA channels with periodic triggering capability.png

I'm not sure what specific functionality you want to achieve. May I ask if it is the S32K LPUART hardware flow control?

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos