Did you mean: 

S32G LLCE

Jump to solution
ofer-bahar-guardknox
Contributor IV

Hi

I'm developing with the S32G274A with the S32DS 3.4.3

my question is for the LLCE firmware.  

1. Where can I get the documentation of the LLCE firmware API?

2. Is the LLCE FDK a plugin to the S32DS or a separate application?

3. Where can I get the LLCE Firmware customization environment documentation?

4. Where can I get LLCE performance specifications?

Thanks

Ofer

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some comments on regards of your questions:

Q1 >> Where can I get the documentation of the LLCE firmware API?

A1 >> Once the LLCE package is installed, you should find the related documentation under the following path:

"C:/nxp/S32G_LLCE_1_0_4/firmware/llce_interface/doc/LLCE_firmware_user_guide.pdf"

The path can vary depending on the specific LLCE package version installed.

Q2 >> Is the LLCE FDK a plugin to the S32DS or a separate application?

A2 >> The FDK provides the source for the LLCE module, in which you can compile the required binaries and the provide them through the LLCE API. The FDK is not a plugin.

Q3 >> Where can I get the LLCE Firmware customization environment documentation?

A3 >> If you are talking about the FDK, all documentation should be provided under the FDK package once it is installed.

Q4 >> Where can I get LLCE performance specifications?

A4 >> This information is confidential, if you require information on this regard, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE, for them to channel your request through the correct medium.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some comments on regards of your questions:

Q1 >> Where can I get the documentation of the LLCE firmware API?

A1 >> Once the LLCE package is installed, you should find the related documentation under the following path:

"C:/nxp/S32G_LLCE_1_0_4/firmware/llce_interface/doc/LLCE_firmware_user_guide.pdf"

The path can vary depending on the specific LLCE package version installed.

Q2 >> Is the LLCE FDK a plugin to the S32DS or a separate application?

A2 >> The FDK provides the source for the LLCE module, in which you can compile the required binaries and the provide them through the LLCE API. The FDK is not a plugin.

Q3 >> Where can I get the LLCE Firmware customization environment documentation?

A3 >> If you are talking about the FDK, all documentation should be provided under the FDK package once it is installed.

Q4 >> Where can I get LLCE performance specifications?

A4 >> This information is confidential, if you require information on this regard, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE, for them to channel your request through the correct medium.

Please, let us know.