Is there any way to fix all the "unresolved inclusion" errors in Eclipse when importing projects by make file?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to fix all the "unresolved inclusion" errors in Eclipse when importing projects by make file?

tessurroundview
Contributor I

Eclipse doesn't seem to find any includes when a project was imported by make file.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

which version of S32DS you are using? It looks like that you are trying import Vision project example. The best way how to do it is on the main menu bar click on File -> New -> S32DS Project from Example. 

I also can't find in S32DS possibility import project by makefile. I find only Import Existing Code as Makefile project. In this case you need to specify include paths and so on.  

Jiri 

0 Kudos

tessurroundview
Contributor I

We're using version 1.1 right now. The project was imported following "Import Existing Code as Makefile project" but was derived from an example project. It seems to me that the manual step of including paths is required in this case.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can try to import existing project into workspace (File -> Import -> General -> Existing Projects into Workspace) instead create makefile project. Importing existing project will also setup Include and library paths. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos