cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initialization sequence error

Jump to solution
mike_unger
Contributor I

Working with a EvalKit  for SAF85xx. I recently upgraded my S32 DS from 3.4 to v3.5. Can not download via the debugger successfully. Get this error - "ccs:Initialization sequence error in command 0xF". I have had the debugger working fine in the past. Any info on what it means? A clue where to look? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mike_unger 

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but as the information of the SAF85XX is under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) the information of it it's not public, and I'm not able to check and verify as I do not have the information due to the security levels when working with an automotive part such as this.

If you are already working with SAF85XX, I believe you should already have a contact that helped you getting the information, could you please contact that person for further support on this part? 

B.R.

VaneB

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mike_unger
Contributor I

Right, that makes sense VaneB, I should have realized that. Yes, I reached out to our contact and got some help. Thanks.

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mike_unger 

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but as the information of the SAF85XX is under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) the information of it it's not public, and I'm not able to check and verify as I do not have the information due to the security levels when working with an automotive part such as this.

If you are already working with SAF85XX, I believe you should already have a contact that helped you getting the information, could you please contact that person for further support on this part? 

B.R.

VaneB