次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

QorIQ Linux SDK 1.7 Working With Yocto

2,079件の閲覧回数
agnesamreetha
Contributor I

Hi,

I was able to find the "Installation procedure of QorIQ-SDK-V1.6-SOURCE-20140619-yocto.iso (QorIQ linux SDK1.pdf)" as a document from Freescale community.

Is there any similar document available for installing sdk version 1.7? or is it okay to follow the same steps used for version 1.6?

Kindly confirm.

Thanks,

Agnes

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

1,142件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to Getting Started with Yocto Project Using Freescale Infocenter you can find a lot of useful information.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛

1,142件の閲覧回数
agnesamreetha
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for your quick support.

As of now I am referring the same.

Thanks,

Agnes

0 件の賞賛

1,142件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Agnes Amreetha,

In addition, you also need to run to "poky/scripts/host-prepare.sh" to install the required packages on your host machine, scripts have been moved into poky folder in SDK 1.7.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 件の賞賛

1,142件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Agnes Amreetha,

You could follow the document QorIQ Linux SDK 1.6 Working With Yocto, please note when sets up a build environment, you need to use "source ./poky/fsl-setup-poky -m <platform>" rather than "source ./fsl-setup-poky -m <platform>".

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛