10G NIC performance
linux host (client) to LS1046A (server) is 3.79Gbit/sec
LS1046 (client) to linux host (server) is 5.74Gbit/sec
linux host (client) to LS1046A (server) is 3.72Gbit/sec
LS1046 (client) to linux host (server) is 6.10Gbit/sec
Hello Andy Hsu,
Please refer to the following.
1. When doing iperf(netperf) performance test, please compile Linux Kernel with CONFIG_NETFILTER and CONFIG_CPU_FREQ disabled.
2. Please boot up the target board with Ubuntu rootfs filesystem.
3. Please run the following command iperf commands on the server and client sides.
Sever: iperf -s
Client: iperf -c 10.10.10.2 -P 10 -t 30
I followed your suggestion to recompile Linux Kernet with CONFIG_NETFILTER and CONFIG_CPU_FREQ disabled.
The speed result are
(1) LS1046 is Server and Linux Host is Client, and the average Bandwith is 3.83 Gbits/sec
(2) Linux Host is Server and LS1046 is Client, and the average Bandwith is 4.41 Gbits/sec
As a result, it does not work closed to 10 Gbits/sec.
In addition, do you have two LS1046ARDB boards, if yes, please connect them together to set up the test environment instead of using PC.
One of my customer has purchased 2 LS1046 board and looking for 10G performance test, is it possible to share the images above google drive link not opening.
Vageesh K M