Can't build the USB 4.1.1 USB_CDC_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128 ProcessorExpert app w.IAR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't build the USB 4.1.1 USB_CDC_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128 ProcessorExpert app w.IAR

fcw
Contributor IV

I have opened the USB_CDC_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128 project in PE 10.4 and have set the CPU Build options to the IAR ARM C Compiler. Attempting to generate PE code leads to the attached complaints. Am I overlooking some other configuration option?

I attempted a build by using the IAR Project Connection to import via ProjectInfo.xml - It failed as expected, but there's a few oddities that may/may-not be related to the PE complaints.

- Two boot.S files are specified. The one that is excluded in the IAR project doesn't exist.

- The startup.c file doesn't exist.

- virtual_com.c can't find "hidef.h" which does exist in the project, but apparently the appropriate preprocessor include wasn't generated.

Ideas/fixes?

thx, fcw

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It seems that you have migrated the USB_CDC_DEVICE_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128 project from a CW MCU 10.x. According to Cap1.jpg screenshot you have invalid path in you project (the PEx Drv 10.4 does not contain EWL libraries).

Therefore, you must properly set project path (and other settings) of your project in PEx Drv 10.4 and then you should be able to build the application.

In your case, you can also create a new Processor Expert Project in PEx Drv 10.4 for the same target MCU and import all PEx components and user program modules into this new project. You can use command File/Import, select Processor Expert/Component Settings to Project and select the *.pe file from the original project. This import command should add/replace all PEx components settings in this new project. Your user program modules must be added manually into this new project.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos