显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

a problem about test of FRDMPKPT2000EVM and FRDM-KL25Z

97 次查看
Doublemint
Contributor II

Hi, NXP technical support team,

I have purchased the FRDMPKPT2000EVM development board, which comes with a FRDMPK144-Q100 board. To use the SPIGEN software, I purchased a separate FRDM-KL25Z board according to Section 7 of the user guide. I configured the bootloader as instructed in the manual, and SPIGEN was able to recognize it as a USB-SPI firmware.

I connected the load and power supply, downloaded the official SPI configuration file, and used this configuration file along with the relevant files generated by PT2000DEV Studio to complete the data writing. I was able to follow the instructions in the user guide until Section 7.3.3.

Unlike what is described in 7.3.3, I chose the START1-7 batch command and clicked the Send Continuously button. However, I did not detect any changes in the current waveform at the VsenseP1 and VsenseN1 ports, despite the fact that the SPI writing process seemed normal. The screenshots attached below show the situation.

I have a few doubts that I would like to ask you, hoping that you can help me:

1.After connecting the KL25Z board, I noticed that the pin for the Driven pin was not connected. Is this a preset situation in the board connection? Do I not need to connect the Driven pin when using SPIGEN? However, I cannot suspect it's a hardware connection issue because I was really able to read the values of the registers on the chip.

Doublemint_0-1714762974383.png

Doublemint_1-1714762999055.png

Doublemint_2-1714763021890.png

2.After clicking the Send Continuously button, I used an oscilloscope to test the voltages at the relevant pins. I found that the voltage at the ResetB pin was 2.6V, and only START3 among the STARTX pins was at a normally high level, while the other START pins were all low.

3.The voltage at the INJ1 output port, which is connected to the solenoid valve load, remains constant. The positive terminals of other output ports have a voltage of around 3V. However, the Vbattery and Vboost on the board are both around 12V. Is this reasonable? I assure you that I followed all the procedures according to the user guide. The SPI configuration file and PT2000DEV Studio files I used are attached in the end. I hope you can help me figure out where the problem lies.

Best Regards,

Doublemint

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

66 次查看
LexLiu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doublemint,

1. The driven pin connected to the KL25Z board.

LexLiu_2-1714980018265.png

2. Please use the  Design Studio to generate a basic project. It`s not sure whether your project is correct or not. 

LexLiu_1-1714979997632.png

The Batch commands on SPIGEN should be like this

LexLiu_3-1714980162365.png

0 项奖励