cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program received signal SIGINT, interrupt

parthasarathipa
Contributor I

Hi,

I am creating a project in S32 design studio and all the required include, source and library files are added. I am using S9KEAZ128AMLH controller for our application and P&E multilink debugger to flash and debug the software. After creating the project, when we try to execute the program, it is creating the automatic breakpoint in the first line of main.c and when I try to run further it is running but not running the intended program instead it is struck with some where else. When I checked the console, below message appears.

Attached snapshot for reference

Program received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
WDOG_IRQHandler () at D:/02_BDC_32bit/32bit_Workspace/repo/firmware/cmsis-device-files/NXP/SKEAZ1284/Source/ARM\startup_SKEAZ1284.s:200
200 b .

Kindly support us and do let me know if any further information is required to resolve this

Thanks a lot for your support

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi parthasarathipa,

1. About the breakpoint 

I think it's OK, as your code is run to the main, so the system help you add the breakpoint to stop it in the main code.

2. About the SIGINT

Maybe you didn't disable the WATCHDOG, right? Your console is that interrupt is caused by the watchdog. As you know, the KEA watchdog is enabled after boot, normally, we in the code will disable the watchdog at first, then the watchod will not timeout, and will not get your issues.

You can try to disable the interrupt in your system initialization code.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos

parthasarathipa
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Your response gave me an idea to work on this issue and could manage to find the root cause.

When I disable the watchdog at first, this issue not occurred at that time. The real issue is the program execution goes into infinite loop (while loop) and watchdog interrupt occurs. We could manage to find the issue and resolved it by making the condition pass.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Partha.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi parthasarathipa,

You are welcome!

If the issue is solved, please help me to mark the correct answer, just to close this case.

Any new question in the future, welcome to create the new questions post.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos