Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lottie file in MCUXpresso using GUI Guider

AdiSharonOBTools
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm using evb RT1170 with a screen.

I am trying to import a simple project of Lottie file from GUI Guider (1.7.1-GA) to MCUXpresso (11.9.0).

I imported the Samsung/rlottie directory from github to my MCUXpresso project.

I'm getting errors such "no such file or directory" on some files of rlottie like config.h or rlottie.h, although these files are part of my project, not excluded, and their paths are well defined in the project's properties.

Any idea how to fix it or other remarks on the lottie in MCUXpresso?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AdiSharonOBTools,

How did you add the paths on the project's properties? Did you make sure to add them under Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > Includes > Include paths?

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

AdiSharonOBTools
Contributor I

Yes, indeed. All is under the path you said.

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AdiSharonOBTools,

Do you also see this issue when importing a project directly from GUI Guider with the lottie widget? GUI Guider will generate all of the necessary widget APIs in order to be used by MCUXpresso, without the need of importing the libraries from external sources, like the Samsung/rlottie repository. I created an empty example project with only a lottie widget on GUI Guider, and this caused no issue when importing it to MCUXpresso. Is there a specific reason why you are importing this repository to your project?

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

AdiSharonOBTools
Contributor I

Hi @EdwinHz 

I'm not sure how to import a project from GUI Guider with the libraries for lottie widget.

I'd be glad for a reference on how to do that.

so far I used this explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKqURI4zzY

Regards,

Adi

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AdiSharonOBTools,

The importing method I am talking about is by building the project in GUI Guider using the purple wrench icon on GUI Guider v1.7.2, and then using the <project folder>\sdk\mcuxpresso path to import it to MCUXpresso as seen on the attached video.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

AdiSharonOBTools
Contributor I

Hi @EdwinHz 

I worked according to your explanation and after importing the project I get an error- attached photo.

MCU Problem Occurred.png

Also, if I understood correctly, and according to projects I did without the Lottie animation- I need to import my GUI Guider code to an existing project in MCUXpresso. This project is already adapted to my use and supporting lvgl.

Thanks for your support,

Adi

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AdiSharonOBTools,

With the import method that I describe, there is no need to have an existing project in MCUXpresso. All that is required is the original GUI Guider project, and then the whole project along with all of the dependencies for the Lottie widget will be imported along with it.

This is necessary because there currently is a discrepancy with these dependencies from what GUI Guider needs, and what the SDK has. This is why the importing method cannot be done like the video you shared, since that discrepancies will lead to errors. Please try to import the whole GUI Guider project to MCUXpresso using the method I describe once again and let me know if you continue receiving errors.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

AdiSharonOBTools
Contributor I

Hello @EdwinHz 

I'm doing exactly as you describe and getting a black screen.

Here is a video of my process:

https://www.loom.com/share/38901eb621644003b9dff977a03a4c48?sid=369050dc-d06a-4186-befd-d8bfea334c48

I would really appreciate your advice- what could cause the black screen issue?

Thanks,

Adi

0 Kudos