Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error opening eIQ Portal

Jump to solution
CZ2
Contributor I

Hello,

when I try to open the "eIQPortal.exe" the GUI opens only for one second and closes afterwards.

Log message: 

NXP eIQ Portal version 2.1.30

> Launching Application
Display size is 1920x1080
 > deepview-datastore terminated
 > [CONVERTER] ... I tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:48] Succe
 > [CONVERTER] ssfully opened dynamic library cudart64_101.dll

12:39:56.868 > [TRAINER] rary cudart64_101.dll

12:39:58.327 > modelrunner terminated
12:39:58.335 > deepview-converter terminated
TRAINER STOP ERROR: FetchError: request to ... failed, reason: connect ECONNREFUSED 
12:39:59.366 > deepview-trainer terminated
eIQ Portal Shutting Down...

Do you know a possible reason for this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
khoefle
Contributor II

This is wrong, the error message looks like it has something to do with internet but it is just the IPC between threads done by eIQ Portal. 

The software crashes due to an too old windows version, for anybody else stumbling across this problem: Upgrade your windows 10 to a version greater than 1607. 

It has something to do with this function:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/processthreadsapi/nf-processthreadsapi-setthreadd...

In the program deepview-datastore.exe

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello CZ2,

This problem is resolve with network connection, please check you have network connection in your computer

Regards

0 Kudos
khoefle
Contributor II

This is wrong, the error message looks like it has something to do with internet but it is just the IPC between threads done by eIQ Portal. 

The software crashes due to an too old windows version, for anybody else stumbling across this problem: Upgrade your windows 10 to a version greater than 1607. 

It has something to do with this function:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/processthreadsapi/nf-processthreadsapi-setthreadd...

In the program deepview-datastore.exe