some question about Sensorless PMSM Field-Oriented Control on Kinetis KV31 with FreeRTOS & eGUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some question about Sensorless PMSM Field-Oriented Control on Kinetis KV31 with FreeRTOS & eGUI

xgy_upc
Contributor III

AN5309_Sensorless PMSM Field-Oriented Control on Kinetis KV31 with FreeRTOS & eGUI

There are a few things I don't understand about this reference .

1. The Freemaster task is driven by serial port interrupts. In the document AN5309, I read some instructions for this.But I still don't understand the implementation of the Freemasterre task and the serial port interrupt service routine

2. As for the CPU utilization statistics, the document gives the CPU load of the Motor Control part and the RTOS kernel. Does the Motor Control part include ADC interrupts and PDB interrupts?Or just a few FreeRTOSde tasks?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello xgy_upc,

There is some additional documentation that explain FreeMASTER in a bit more detail, which can be found on the following landing page:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/freemaster-run-time-debugging-tool:FREEMAST...

I would also recommend looking at the following User Guide which covers the initialization of the FreeMASTER GUI tool for controlling motor-control applications.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/PMSMCRSPUG.pdf

As for the CPU load, please note that it is approximate, but the motor-control part does the ADC_ISR handler and Programmable Delay Block.

I hope that this information helps.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos

xgy_upc
Contributor III

1. I want to ask about the implementation of the Freemasterre task and the serial port interrupt service routine in the PMSM reference program based on FreeRTOS

2、2. In CPU load statistics, the motor control part only includes ADC_ISR handler and Programmable Delay Block.?

figure.JPG

0 Kudos