cockpit not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cockpit not working

mattclement
Contributor I

I am trying with 2 brand new CLEV6630B V2.0 dev kits to talk to my RFID devices and it doesn't work.

WHen I plug the device into my USB it connects on COM4 but gives a bunch of errors about a failed generic condition.

I want to be able to read RFID tags with this board and so far neither board seems to do that.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

mattclement
Contributor I

okay so i downloaded some secondary firmware and now i am reading the tags.  YAY!

Now i want to be able to read/write the tags via USB/Serial with whatever protocol this development board is using.  How can I get a simple program to do that?  Maybe there is a different firmware application to make this board work like a reader/writer that I can talk to via USB/Serial???

0 Kudos

brennanm
Contributor II

Can you tell us what secondary firmware you downloaded?

0 Kudos

mattclement
Contributor I

Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo_Secondary.bin    i think that is the one that i loaded.  Once I loaded that i was able to see the Cockpit sort of respond without errors.

I was now trying to use the IDE to debug/develop an NFC application but cannot seem to get the APP note to compile.  When I run it in the IDE after importing the .zip file it complains a lot about not finding certain files.  What project should I download and import into the IDE to be able to debug/compile an application for this dev board?

What I want is a simple serial interface to the NFC reader chip so that I can ask for blocks and get data, as well as send it blocks and have it write data to ISO-15693 tags.  Seems simple right.

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

There is available the NFC Reader Library for CLRC663 that you can take as reference for NFC Tag Reader / Writer. Then, the USB / Serial should be implemented in the LPC1769 in this case, for CLEV6630B board.

NFC Reader Library|NXP 

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos