cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write a "NDEF Menssager" using K64F

andréaleixo
Contributor I

Hi

I am using the “NTAG I2C Plus Antenna board” with a “Kinetis Freedom board FRDM-K64F” and I established NFC communication between the tag and my phone. I would like to write a "NDEF Menssager" for the tag using k64f and be able to read the message on the phone later on.

I am currently using the libraries provided by this material: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333498

Would you have any suggestions or library indications that would make it easier to write (NDEF) in the tag through k64f?

If the writing is not possible, how could I control the information that is sent from the tag to the phone? Is there any application that gets SRAM information from the tag?

Beforehand, I sincerely apologize if the question has already been asked in the Community section, I couldn't find anything similar. I would really appreciate if you could reply as soon as possible.

Many Thanks,

André Aleixo.

1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi André Aleixo,

Is K64F is a MUST option? Actually the KSDK 2.2 for KL02Z supports NTAG I2C Plus board and it provides demo for this board, and the demo can work with the Android App, which could be found on Play Store by name NTAG I2C Demoboard. Please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

To download the KSDK 2.2, please refer to Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder .

and if you insist on using K64F, it should also be a good starting point for the porting if you also build your application based on ksdk 2.2.

BTW, the FRDM-K64F supports Arduino interface, so it would be better if you use the following NTAG I2C plus dev kit:

NTAG I2C plus kit for Arduino® pinout|NXP .

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------