FreeRTOS adapter for Freescale USB stack 5.0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS adapter for Freescale USB stack 5.0?

scottm
Senior Contributor II

I'm still using the v5.0 beta of the Freescale BM USB stack and I'm curious if there's an RTOS adapter for it already written for FreeRTOS.  I realize it's deprecated but switching to KSDK and MCUXpresso is simply not an option right now - I've got deadlines to meet and that's going to be hard enough without switching tools in the middle of everything.  It's working well enough now but I see that it supports running as a task in MQX, and if I can do the same in FreeRTOS to reduce the amount of processing done in interrupt context, that would be useful.

Thanks,

Scott

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi SCOTT MILLER

KSDK USB is based on usb 5.0, I would suggest you refer to the adapter files for FreeRTOS, these files are from KSDK1.2

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos