How to use MPC5xxx Freescale EEPROM Emulation Driver for MPC 5644A?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use MPC5xxx Freescale EEPROM Emulation Driver for MPC 5644A?

Contributor I

I had tried to modified the demo (MPC5674F)to MPC5644A , but it always meet the problem that the program loop in the function (void FlashConfig(void)) which is in the file( _ppc_eabi_init.c ). 

Waiting for help,

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

my recommendation is - do not modify original project. Create new project for MPC5644A and then import the drivers and update main.c file.

There are chip specific initializations which are different - size of SRAM for initialization, flash wait states... It's much easier to start with new empty project.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Do you have 5644a demo about eeprom emulation project? If you have, would you like to share it with me?

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hello Lukas,

Thank you very much. I do created the new project for MPC5644A. Question is I don't konw how to import the drivers and update main.c. I tried for several times, then program cannot go to main(), just stay in the function I mentioned above. So, could you please show me how to import and update?

Sincerely,

L.W

0 Kudos

Zaki_EL
Contributor I

Hello I have the same problem that you mentionned here, if you resolved the problem and stil remember the solution could you please share it here

0 Kudos