Can not loading the Tresos(v24) WorkSpace.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not loading the Tresos(v24) WorkSpace.

Jump to solution
guoqiang_zhu
Contributor II

My PC's OS is windows 10.  I installed tresos v24.0.0 tool.but it can't be loading when i open the tresos_gui.exe , with always stay in loading view.

Errors1.png

And the window task manager shows his task"Java(TM) Platform SE binary" status is no response. when i closed the loading view,it show me the information like this(jdk-8u92-windows-i586 and jre-6u45-windows-i586 have been installed).

Errors.png

But Tresos v16.0.0  can loading his workspace normal.Pass_T16.png

Compared with tresos v16 and v24 's task status.

Task.png

I have try to reinstall the tresos24 ,but the question can not be solved.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Seems like there is an insufficient memory situation. You can try by increase maximum memory start of EB Tresos, by editing in tresos_gui.ini: -Xms256m => -Xms512m to see if the situation can be resolved. If it's not working, then maybe contacting Elektrobit support team directly is a better idea (https://www.elektrobit.com/support/)

View solution in original post

94 Replies
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello benno.voggenreiter@esg.de‌,

Your request was finished. Please check your Software Licensing and Support, then install the hot-fix with the following instruction (it's for eb 26.0, but it's similar for eb 24.0):

Install Tresos 26.0.0 (no hotfix files shall be in the folder). 
* Install EB Client License Administrator 1.4.0
* Install HF (follow the procedure exactly)
- Unzip the file (dreisoft.tresos.launcher2.jar_EB_tresos_Studio_ V26.0.0 _FNP11.16.5.1_HOTFIX.zip) to "<EB tresos V26.0.0 installation path>"

- Open a CMD and change to "<EB tresos V26.0.0 installation path>\bin" folder

- Call "tresos_gui.exe" with "-clean" option ("tresos_gui -clean"))

Many thanks,

Nam

0 Kudos
facait
Contributor I

I have the same problem with EB 24.0.1. Can you allow me also to download the fix for this.

My email is fatih.calmaz@togg.com.tr

0 Kudos
ruben_cociorvan
Contributor I

Hi Nam,

I have the same problem with EB 24.0. Can you allow me also to download the fix for this.

Thanks,

Ruben

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ruben.cociorvan@eu.joysonsafety.com‌,

Your request has been progressed. Please check in your SW Licensing Support and download the fix.

Many thanks,

Nam

0 Kudos
guoqiang_zhu
Contributor II

I have the same problem with EB 24.0. Can you allow me also to download the fix for this.

@namnguyenviet 

My email is :guoqiang.zhu@hirain.com

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @guoqiang_zhu ,

Access is granted. Please check in your Software Licensing and Account.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
ruben_cociorvan
Contributor I

Hi Nam ,

Thanks for replying .

I am facing this problem . Do you know why?

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Ruben

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I've asked our marketing team, turned out your product license is expired, too. We have extended, please check again.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
luciano_curti
Contributor I

Hi Nam, thanks for your support.
I've upgraded both codes in the Client License Administration but nothing has changed, EB Tresos Studio still does not load at startup.
Is there anything else I can try?

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello luciano.curti@silicon-gears.com‌,

I'm afraid that I don't understand what you're mentioning "both codes in the Client License Administration". I supposed there is a hot-fix update in your License Software Account, named as: "dreisoft.tresos.launcher2.jar_EB_tresos_Studio_V26.0.0_FNP11.16.5.1_HOTFIX.zip", along with EB_Client_License_Administrator_1_4_0_BETA. Also, there is a guideline for the installation. Can you find all of these items, and follow all the steps in the guideline?

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
borja_garcia
Contributor I

Hello Mr Nam

I'm working with Luciano and Im also suffering the same issue with Tresos. We already applied the hotfix with the 1.4.0 license admin, but the situation continues: The application hangs no matter if you open the file C:\EB\tresos\bin\tresos_gui.exe directly or through the Vector's Davinci configurator tool

My business mail is borja.garcia@silicon-gears.com

Best regards

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi borja.garcia@silicon-gears.com‌, luciano.curti@silicon-gears.com‌,

Interesting! Could you please check if you've followed these steps:

Install Tresos 26.0.0 (no hotfix files shall be in the folder). 
* Install EB Client License Administrator 1.4.0
* Install HF (follow the procedure exactly)
- Unzip the file (dreisoft.tresos.launcher2.jar_EB_tresos_Studio_ V26.0.0 _FNP11.16.5.1_HOTFIX.zip) to "<EB tresos V26.0.0 installation path>"

- Open a CMD and change to "<EB tresos V26.0.0 installation path>\bin" folder

- Call "tresos_gui.exe" with "-clean" option ("tresos_gui -clean"))

Please let me know if you still face the issue after following all these above steps.

Nam

0 Kudos
borja_garcia
Contributor I

Hi Nam

Thanks for the quick reply. We ve managed to solve the problem by removing some dlls from the configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\32\0\.cp\os\win32\x86_64 folder (both for the original tresos installation and the one inside Vector's SIP), we debugged the JVM (see screenshot) and realized the problem occurs at the JNI invocation of the DLL. By removing those dlls, the hotfix creates new ones (with different size and checksum) by copying the ones inside of its jar container.

Seems like the new DLLs work as expected (to connect to the license service)

I guess the -clean option would do the same.

Thanks a lot!

MicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

venkatesh_kulka
Contributor I

Hello,

I am facing the same issue for running my EB studio 26.0.0

I tried to increase the memory size in tresos_gui.ini file, unfortunately that did not help.

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dinesh Sharma wrote:

Hi,

Try following steps, take back up of files before deleting. Sometimes these steps also resolve issue.

1. deinstall “EB Client License Administrator”
    1. check that installation path has been completely removed after!
    2. is there also some “EB Server License Administrator” used?
  2. delete “C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet”\EB* files
    1. to delete/remove your local trusted storage
  3. follow the path mentioned among properties of “FlexNet Licensing Service 64” service, e.g. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FlexNet Publisher\" and delete its content
    1. any other “FlexNet Licensing Servie…” mentioned among your services?
  4. reinstall “EB Client License Administrator v 1.3.0” (following the steps from https://www.elektrobit.com/support/licensing/ > Instructions for single users
    1. into a new directory!
    2. Activate your license by providing activation code
  5. unpack/setup your “EB tresos SW” package using “setup.exe” into a new directory

Please try with Dinesh's solution. If it doesn't work, then please provide us these below information, then we might ask Elektrobit:

1. What order-(QU) and delivery number(D-) comes with your EB tresos Studio package ?
  2. Which ACG/ACP version you are using?
  3. Please send us your system report. To get the system report, please open the EB tresos Studio. Create a system report via EB tresos Studio > Help > EB tresos Details > Export system report. Create a zip-package of your project, including at least .project file and .prefs\ and config\ folder
0 Kudos
sivach440
Contributor I

Hi Guys,

I too facing the same problem EB Tresos not responding. I tried the above steps delete and reinstall but in my case it didn't work.

My system configurations are :

Win10, 64-bit 

Intel(R) Xenon(R) CPU E3-1505M v5 @ 2.80GHz 

RAM 32GB   

Please let me know if any working solution available for this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ch. Siva

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sivach440@gmail.com‌,

Sorry for late reply. We have received an update from Elektrobit about this case. Kindly provide us your email registered in NXP.com, so we will provide you the update.

Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
suggala_sudhir
Contributor I

HI Nam,

Could you please share the Eb update file.

present am using tresos 26.0.0 version.

My Registered mail i.d: suggala.sudhir@continental.com

Note:

I am facing the same problem EB Tresos not responding. I tried the above steps delete and reinstall it.still not working.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhir

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi suggala.sudhir@continental.com‌,

Sorry for late reply. I have forwarded your request to marketing team and I will notify you once the request is finished.

Nam

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi suggala.sudhir@continental.com‌,

Marketing team has processed your request. Please check in your Flexnet account - EB Tresos Configuration tool to download the HF.

Nam

0 Kudos
luciano_curti
Contributor I

Hello Nam, I'm facing the same problem, but in my case I'm using EB tresos Studio 26.0.0.
I've tried all the solutions listed here but it still doesn't work.

Can you send me the update on this topic?
My registered email is: luciano.curti@silicon-gears.com

Thanks! Regards,
Luciano Curti

0 Kudos