Is there a demo app for setting up System PLL for the LPCXpresso54608 Board? I could use some legitimate values for the SELR, SELI, SELP, NDEC, MDEC, and PDEC ecoded registers that give me a certain PLL output, also, an explanation for why the encoding/d

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a demo app for setting up System PLL for the LPCXpresso54608 Board? I could use some legitimate values for the SELR, SELI, SELP, NDEC, MDEC, and PDEC ecoded registers that give me a certain PLL output, also, an explanation for why the encoding/d

billclark
Contributor I

Is there a demo app for setting up System PLL for the LPCXpresso54608 Board?  I could use some legitimate values for the SELR, SELI, SELP, NDEC, MDEC, and PDEC ecoded registers that give me a certain PLL output, also, an explanation for why the encoding/decoding of these values is so funky.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to refer to the driver_examples demos in the SDK, as all demos contain clock configuration part.
You can build the SDK for LPC54608 board via the link below.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos