显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Configuring mcuxpressoide.ini file for best performance

1,245 次查看
ptcaos
Contributor III

Hello,

To get the best performance with MCUXpresso IDE, what are the correct configuration for "mcuxpressoide.ini" file? I have seen some parameters like "Xms" and "Xmx", but I don't know the best way to get a good performance.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
9 回复数

1,145 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I asked my partner, and they told me this... I don't recommend changing the parameters from the .ini file... What kind of use case needs to be improved?

Of course, customers can play with those parameters but there's no secret recipe that we're keeping it as a secret with regards to performance...

Best regards
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复

1,135 次查看
ptcaos
Contributor III

Hello @Pavel_Hernandez 

I have noticed that when I uninstall some componets, MCUXpresso IDE hangs. At the bar menu bottom, message "Refresh SDK repository" appears, but IDE seems hanged. Because of this I want to know if problem occurs because of a bad "ini" configuration file.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复

1,113 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, did you have the last version of the IDE? some issues are fixed on MCUXpresso v11.9.1 but for that update, the recommendation is to use the red square if you want to stop it.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复

1,102 次查看
ptcaos
Contributor III

Hello @Pavel_Hernandez,

I have installed version 11.9.0 Build 2144. I'm going to try 11.9.1.

Excuse me, but... mmm what is the meaning of your words "but for that update, the recommendation is to use the red square if you want to stop it"?

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复

1,065 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, this is the red button.

Pavel_Hernandez_1-1715622899726.png

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复

1,155 次查看
ptcaos
Contributor III

Hello @Pavel_Hernandez ,

we use our FRDM-MCXA153 for teaching purposes in our university labs.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复

1,223 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get more information about your questions when I have more details I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复

1,179 次查看
ptcaos
Contributor III

Hello @Pavel_Hernandez ,

ask me what information you need and I will send you.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复

1,159 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sorry for the late response I will ask my team, could you let us know what your target MCU is for the register.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复