您的意思是: 
已解决

SWD Discovery Failed for LPC55s1x and LPC55s2x

跳至解决方案
2,376 次查看
giantmango
Contributor II

Hello,

I have both LPC55s1x-EVK and LPC55s2x-EVK. They were working fine. I was able to debug with MCUXpresso IDE (v11.5.0). And suddenly I can't. MCUXpressor gave me an error saying that no device was found while my board was connected to the PC like when it was working fine.

giantmango_0-1645698168512.png

I checked the device manager and it shows that LPC-LINK2 is still connected can be found by the MCUXpresso as shown below.

giantmango_1-1645698292093.png

giantmango_2-1645698581911.png

I tried to reset with ISP button and it didn't work. No hardware changes were done.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
2,368 次查看
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @giantmango 

Please power cycle the boards and when you get the MCU into ISP mode perform a mass erase using the MCUXpresso or  try to do that mass erase using the  Flash Magic Tool  , this communicates with ROM bootloader.

If you are encounter more problems, or do not know how to do the recommended steps let me know.

Best regards, 

Diego.

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
2,369 次查看
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @giantmango 

Please power cycle the boards and when you get the MCU into ISP mode perform a mass erase using the MCUXpresso or  try to do that mass erase using the  Flash Magic Tool  , this communicates with ROM bootloader.

If you are encounter more problems, or do not know how to do the recommended steps let me know.

Best regards, 

Diego.